This Position is now filled
My client in Guiseley, Leeds is looking for an experienced, well-organised and professional part-time Practice Manager to join and help lead an established, friendly family dental practice for 3 days per week.
The practice is within easy commuting distance of Leeds and Bradford, with excellent transport links
The successful applicant will support the Principal Dentist and team to deliver increasingly high standards of customer care, ensure all systems and procedures are kept updated and adhered to whilst maximising business opportunities and enhancing team performance.
Previous dental experience is preferred but not essential. Strong management, people and organisational skills are. If you have proven leadership skills, have successfully managed a team of people in the past and looking for a part-time position, we would like to talk with you.
Salary range is £20k – £22k (pro-rata) dependent on experience
- To guide, direct and successfully manage an existing team of motivated and happy people
- To ensure all non clinical systems within the practice run smoothly and efficiently, constantly improving these
- To ensure we always give practical support and care to our patients, ensuring their experience is constantly improving
- To enhance the financial performance of the practice
- To manage compliance within all regulatory requirements using established processes and procedures
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV and a covering letter outlining how you think you can help the practice to firstname.lastname@example.org.