An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of my client dental practices in Leeds for an experienced marketing professional to join and support an enthusiastic team, on a part-time basis.
King Lane Dental is a successful, modern dental practice based in Moortown which has recently been refurbished and expanded into adjoining premises.
Initially we are looking for around 2 days a week and will consider a freelance professional. The successful candidate will create a dedicated marketing role within the practice to co-ordinate, oversee and deliver a consistent brand and message across multiple channels including external/internal marketing, social media, direct marketing and e-newsletter.
Typical responsibilities will include:
• Ensure agreed marketing budget is effectively used to deliver measurable results
• Liaison with our web design company to keep the three practice websites up to date with changing content and offers.
• Regular posts to an existing Facebook page (minimum 4 per week) to build up a loyal following and encourage sharing of interesting/useful posts with family & friends
• Instigate additional and appropriate social media activity such as Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
• Management of Google Ad-Words • Monthly analysis of Google Analytic Reports leading to ongoing action plans to maximise return on marketing spend.
• Develop and implement an e-marketing strategy A detailed role profile will be developed in line with skills, experience.and the successful candidate’s recommendations.
The right candidate for this Marketing Professional Opportunity will have proven and relevant experience of marketing for SME businesses.
Knowledge of the dental sector is desirable but not essential and a competitive salary is available to the right candidate.
Please send your full CV and a covering letter outlining why you are right for this role to email@example.com by the closing date of 23 May 2015
For more information please call Peter Fellerman (Partner) on 07905 546132